Being an Employee in the Workplace
As an employee ,you can maintain your foot health by
- Being aware of the hazards in your workplace. If you have concerns about your foot safety, alert your workplace representative or your employer.
- Reporting any foot pain or discomfort to your employer or safety officer.
- Making sure your shoes fit properly and that you wear appropriate shoes for your workplace. ( Eg, safety shoes if applicable).
- Remembering – feet shouldn’t hurt. Sore feet are signs of problems.
- Visit a podiatrist if you have a problem.