If you are a fun, personable, outgoing Podiatrist who has a desire to excel in private practice, always looking to develop your clinical knowledge and skills and eager to take on new and exciting challenges in a FULL TIME role – This is the role for you !
To be Eligible for this role, you must have the following:
– You MUST be a qualified AHPRHA Registered Podiatrist, have your own current Personal Indemnity Insurance with a satisfactory Police Check and CPR Certification
– Current Drivers’ license with regular access to a car or motor vehicle
– Fantastic communication skills
– Enjoy working as part of a dynamic team as well as autonomously
– Be passionate about providing a continuity of professional foot care and a drive to enhance the independence of our extensive and expanding clientele
– Outstanding ability to deliver services including nail care, wound care management, general foot care, sports injuries, bio-mechanical and orthotic/footwear assessments for our patients.
– Have a desire to keep up to date through ongoing internal continued education.
Wide Bay Podiatry are a well-established, and progressive practice known for delivering excellent patient outcomes in a fun and friendly environment within Maryborough Region of Queensland. With over 25 years of history we are continuing to expand due to a popular following amongst patients, medical referrers, strong networks and an excellent community reputation.
-We custom make our own orthotics on site, providing optimal turn around.
– We are committed to helping all of our team to reach their potential professionally and personally and provide all the support necessary for you to reach your goals in a caring, fun and supportive environment – with work/life balance being a priority.
-We offer an attractive salary with great performance incentives so you are rewarded for your hard work.
– We offer flexible working arrangements throughout our broad appointment base including in clinic, as well as the opportunity to see to our patients’ in home visits and facilities.
To ensure that your transition into Wide Bay Podiatry is smooth, we will provide all necessary induction and orientation into our vibrant workplace, including documentation/record keeping and procedures.
Ultimately, you will give our patients the best treatment based on their condition and help them recover as soon as possible.
If you are a Podiatrist who wants to be a part of an awesome team and expand your career opportunities- reach your true potential, we would love to meet you.
Tell us why this job is for you!
Simply email your interest with a resume and cover letter to : firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Fraser Coast Region
Wide Bay Podiatry services clients across Maryborough Queensland. The provincial city of Maryborough has a lot of beautiful and fascinating attributes that makes them a jewel in Queensland’s coast. A town once one of Australia’s largest ports, steeped in history which tells the tales of its captivating colonial past mixed with an artistic vibe everywhere you go.
For more information visit or contact us at:
80 Lennox Street
(07) 4123 2705